Thursday, September 21, 2006

20 Songs by 20 Bands

Recently an old mate of mine from university mailed me a couple of mix cd's. I enjoyed this one immensely and consequently I dumped it to mp3's, uploaded them all, and now I'm sharing with the masses what he chose to share with me. Thanks Joel, they're all great songs.

01 : Sambassedeur - Between the Lines
02 : Acid House Kings - Sleeping
03 : The Legends - Call It Ours
04 : Stars - Your Ex-Lover is Dead
05 : Notwist - One with the Freaks
06 : Islands - Humans
07 : Destroyer - 3,000 Flowers
08 : PAS CAL - I Want to Take You Out in Your Holiday Sweater
09 : Irving - Did I Ever Tell You I'm in Love with Your Girlfriend
10 : The Elected - Greetings in Braille
11 : Andrew Bird - Fake Palindromes
12 : Beirut - Postcards from Italy
13 : Silver Jews - Random Rules
14 : James Figurine - Pretend it's a Race and I'm on Your Side
15 : Go! Team - Huddle Formation
16 : Tapes n Tapes - Insistor
17 : Voxtrot - Missing Pieces
18 : Figurines - Ambush
19 : Bedroom Walls - Who's Been Driving Around for Days
20 : Readymade - The Fake But No Finish

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was excited to see on your xanga a link here for a new mix. then i get here and see it's the mix that i'm trying to break my addiction to. make a new ea mix. now

Klogz said...

Hi TWF,

I'm a creative director and I just completed an animated video for the Danish Rock Band Figurines
http://www.figurines.dk whom you've listed at #18. It's for their song "Back In The Day" off the "Skeleton" CD.

The band, label and management have approved the video and so I'm ready to post.
on various blogs slowly but steadily.

I haven't really posted too many other places as of yet.

The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7XSvZi9Z1E

Let me know if you can possibly post.

Many thanks for your time and attention.
Brad Mossman
http://www.bmossman.com