Saturday, December 09, 2006

Andy Williams


I'll be honest; I love Bing Crosby, the newest Sufjan Stevens Christmas music is incredible, but my heart's favorite will always be Andy Williams. The songs in this post hark back to the days when bands were big, variety television shows were bigger, and vinyl was the only way to hear your tunes. Vinyl is actually how I was introduced to Andy Williams. My father had the Andy Williams Christmas album on LP and we used to haul the old record player up from the basement the weekend after Thanskgiving to start listening to the man with a voice so smooth.

mp3 : Andy Williams - Happy Holidays / The Holiday Season
mp3 : Andy Williams - O Holy Night
mp3 : Andy Williams - Silent Night, Holy Night
mp3 : Andy Williams - White Christmas

buy Andy Williams Christmas on Amazon for 9.98

+

No comments: