Monday, December 18, 2006

One Stop Shop


For the next couple of days, maybe even weeks, my life is going to be extremely busy. Therefore the frequency of my posting will probably drop a bit and for this I apologize. I'll still try to throw up some music and some lovin for you all, but don't expect anything spectacular.

All that being said I do have this one spectacular post for you all to enjoy. About every six weeks I get a little bored with the music I've been listening to. And when that happens I troll the internet to find what's getting buzz, who the kids are listening to, and who deserves a mention on this blog. And after I've sampled hundreds of tracks I select the music I think you all should listen to.

So here it is, the first installation of what I hope will be a long series of posts. Because I find these files in various and sundry places, and then compile them all into one hopefully convenient post, I've dubbed this series One Stop Shop.

Here you go, and merry Christmas.

mp3 : Belle and Sebastian - Christmas Time is Here
mp3 : Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Satan Said Dance
mp3 : Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Underwater (You and Me)
mp3 : Coldplay - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
mp3 : Death Cab for Cutie - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
mp3 : Explosions in The Sky - Welcome, Ghosts
mp3 : Goldspot - Float On (Modest Mouse Cover)
mp3 : Radiohead - Down Is The New Up
mp3 : Regina Spektor - Fidelity
mp3 : Regina Spektor - Samson (original version)
mp3 : The Postal Service - Grow Old With Me
mp3 : The Strokes (feat Regina Spektor) - Modern Girls & Old Fashioned Men
mp3 : Thom Yorke - Videotape

All tracks come highly recommended.

+

No comments: