Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Carpenters

So I am still fighting a little crash over at my filehost. But fear not, there is still music to be found here at The World Forgot. The only problem is that I had previously uploaded about a full month's worth of music to my host, which is now all unavailable.

Instead you're getting some classic tracks from way back. And yes, this song does have to do with Christmas, but you're getting it anyway. It's been sitting proudly on my desktop since my girl sent it to me and I thought it was time to return that favor to the masses.

Enjoy some class in your playlist today. Music like this doesn't happen all that often.

mp3 : The Carpenters - Merry Christmas Darling


I'll get back to the twenty first century when my host comes back online

+

No comments: