Monday, March 26, 2007

Joni Mitchell


I was going to get some sleep, I really was. But good old Joni Mitchell, and I do mean old, wouldn't quite let go of my heart or my ears. And even if this could technically be filed as a Christmas song I really can't leave it in December. As with almost every song Joni sings I almost cry just listening to her voice. The lyrics and the tone are gorgeous on this track and I hope you too will come to enjoy it as much more than just a simple cold weather song.

mp3 : Joni Mitchell - River

Tonight is one of those nights that I wish I had a river I could skate away on.

+

2 comments:

Leah [Not Basic] said...

That song is pretty much the best thing ever. I lurve the cover Sarah McLachlan did on her Christmas album, too.

Anonymous said...

i wondered your thoughts on greg laswell.